Les Forces Spéciales- Archimonde- Horde Index du Forum Les Forces Spéciales- Archimonde- Horde
Forum des Forces spéciale ! Guilde PVE HL d'archimonde cotés Horde !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Willian has been a regular at Chelsea under Maurizio Sarri

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Forces Spéciales- Archimonde- Horde Index du Forum -> Les Forces Spéciales- Archimonde- Horde -> Les membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

Masculin
Point(s): 85
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Oct - 09:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Willian has been a regular at Chelsea under Maurizio Sarri Répondre en citant

CHELSEA ace Willian has been left unhappy by one change Maurizio Sarri has made as manager. Sarri took over at Stamford Bridge in sbobet mobile the summer, replacing Antonio Conte. He has led the Blues to an unbeaten start this season, with Chelsea having won five and drawn two of their opening seven sbobet mobile games. They sit two points behind Liverpool and Manchester City going into their clash at Southampton tomorrow (2.15pm). There have been many changes under former Napoli boss Sarri this season, with the Italian preferring a possession-dominated style of play. He has also adjusted training times with the Blues now training in the afternoon compared to the mornings. And that has left sbobet mobileWillian less than happy. Willian told The Times: “Of course, I prefer to train in the morning because then you can stay with your family, your daughters, because when I’m training in the afternoon my kids go home and then when I arrive home, they have dinner and go to bed. “So I see less of my daughters, that’s why I prefer morning training.” Eden Hazard has shone for Chelsea this season, having scored six Premier League goals as well as laying on two assists. Few had predicted the Blues to compete for the title with Liverpool and City the favourites. But former Premier League striker Dion Dublin believes Sarri and co always knew they would be strong.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Oct - 09:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Forces Spéciales- Archimonde- Horde Index du Forum -> Les Forces Spéciales- Archimonde- Horde -> Les membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.